Tickets are valid for one day and give access to the permanent exhibition and temporary exhibitions, and allow for the possibility of those who so wish to leave the museum to have lunch before continuing their visit in the afternoon.
Full Rate€10Applied to all visitors not in any of the categories entitled to a reduced rate or free admission.
Reduced rates€9Inhabitants of the Agglomeration Community of Pays de Meaux not in any of the categories entitled to a reduced rate or free admission.
- Students under 26 years of age.
- Senior citizens over 65 years of age.
- War veterans.
- Members of the "Amis du Musée" association.
€5Young people under 18 years of age.
Jobseekers.People entitled to minimum social benefits.
- Children under 8 years of age.
- IDF tourism professionals.
- Museum curators / members of the ICOM network.
- Adult accompanying a disabled person.
Family package€252 adults + 2 children under 18 years old.
- + €2 per extra child.
Balade Pass’77 cardholders are entitled to one free admission per admission ticket purchased.
Other rates: Schools - Socio-educational and leisure centres
> rendez-vous on the school-group rates page in the educational space